With Your Host Carol Keppler
Natural Alternatives to Drugs and Surgery
- “Healing with Music” with Barry Goldstein (mp3)
- “How to Avoid Surgery” with Sandra McLanahan, M.D. (mp3)
- “Your Heart, Your Life” with Sandra McLanahan, M.D. (mp3)
- “Real Answers to Cancer without Drugs” with Burton Goldberg, Ph.D. (mp3)
- “You’re Not Sick, You’re Thirsty” with F. Batmanghelij, M.D. (mp3)
- “Wellness Without Meds” with Linda Hagen, Naturopath N.D. (mp3)
- “Cancer Teatment Worldwide” with Burton Goldberg, Ph.D. (mp3)
- “Psycho-Therapy” with Kieth Alstedter, Psy.D. (mp3)
- “A Cardiologist Answers Your Questions” with Dr. Stephen Sinatra, M.D., F.A.C.C., F. A (mp3)
- “The New Medicine, Natural Medicine” with Donese Worden, M.D. (mp3)
- “Bio-Dentistry– It’sTime” with Nicholas Meyer, D.D.S. (mp3)
Toxic World and Electro-pollution
Health, Fitness, and Diets
- “The First Lady of Nutrition” with Ann Louise Gittleman, Ph.D. (mp3)
- “Life Out of Balance? Kriya Yoga is for You!” with Alma Estafano (mp3)
- “The RAVE Diet un-diet for the whole family” with Mike Anderson (mp3)
- “Stop Your Addiction to Processed Foods” with Hugo Rodier, M.D. (mp3)
- “Medicine, Nutrition and Longevity” with Tim O’Connor, D.C. (mp3)
- “Limited Garden in a Limited Space” with Richard Nelson (mp3)
2012 and Beyond
And Other Fascinating Topics
- “The Accidental Philanthropist… Greater Wealth and Lower Taxes” with Rick Durfee – Non Profit Attorney (mp3)
- “Finding your Soul’s Path” with Laura Alden Kamm (mp3)
- “The Politics of Medicine” Burton Goldberg, Ph.D. (mp3)
- “The Secret World of a Phsychic” with Angela Thomas (mp3)
- “Healing Through Hypnosis and Time-line Regression” with Dorothy Neddermeyer, Ph.D (mp3)
- “Turning Trauma into Treasures” with Greg Muchnji, D.C. (mp3)
Melinda Connor, DD, Ph.D, AMP
"Energy for Healing Our World"
Melinda Connor, DD, Ph.D, AMP who has degrees in Clinical and Counseling Psychology. Is also an accomplished Medical Intuitive and healer in professional practice since 1987. Trained in over 20 different energy modalities, a Board Certified Alternative Practitioner, who has also worked in CAM research with the Program in Integrative Medicine at the University of Arizona in Tucson.
"Holistic Pet Vet Extraordinaire"
If you love animals you’ll appreciate Dr. Shawn, author of pet care books and online home study courses all designed to help you help your pets live a long and healthy life.
Doris Rapp, M.D.
"Concerned About Surviving in This Toxic World?"
New York Times best-selling author, Doris Rapp, M.D. is a board-certified pediatrician, allergist and environmental medical specialist. Author of Our Toxic World, A Wake Up Call, she is on a crusade to bring to light the harmful effects of chemicals on the brain, behavior and sex.
“Life Out Of Balance? Kriya Yoga Is For You!”
Alma discovered Kriya Yoga at a low point in her life. Yoga helped her overcome her depression; allowing her to find a sense of purpose and true joy in her life. She now teaches others both locally and in Spanish speaking countries across the world! Stress relief, rejuvenation, finding your joy factor or ramping up your sports performance are all rewards of this yoga practice.
Richard Durfee, Jr.
"The Accidental Philanthropist-- greater wealth and lower taxes"
Richard Durfee Jr. has been practicing law since 1988. In 2006, he joined with Kent Phelps to form Durfee & Phelps, PLLC. Rick focuses on Preventive Law — eliminating or minimizing taxes, asset protection, strategic planning for estates and businesses, charitable planning, and turning the gift of wealth into a blessing rather than a curse. Rick has clients all over the United States. He is the founder and CEO of Legacy Global Foundation, Inc. On the donor side, he develops planned giving strategies to increase income, reduce taxes, secure heirs, and leave a legacy.
On the philanthropic side, Legacy Global Foundation makes grants and conducts charitable initiatives throughout the world.
"Aging in America: Times Have Changed!"
Loren Gilberg founder of Eldercare Consulting joins host Carol Keppler to share the newest solutions for providing the best quality of life in the silver (and even platinum) years. Lauren Gilberg’s career was inspired by her grandmother who lived her last years in a nursing home. What she learned she now uses in a growing industry, geriatric care management. Gilberg founded ElderCare Consulting, a unique concept, designed to make the aging process a lot more comfortable for both elders and their families.