HabitBreaker…end the cycle!

HabitBreaker…end the cycle!


SKU: 435 Category:

Share this product

AltWaters™ HabitBreaker (2 fl. oz.)…end the cycle!

It could be as simple as mindless-ness or serious enough to be labeled an addiction.  Everyone has a habit or two they’d like to be rid of, now you have that opportunity!  Be aware that only 80% of these problems will clear – the other 20% is up to you.  Take control —you’ll feel the “shift”.

  • Over eating/snacking
  • Fear of eating
  • Smoking
  • Drinking alcohol or pop                  
  • Any mindless actions                      
  • Fingernail biting  
  • Addiction to television
  • Obsessive compulsive actions
  • Hoarding
  • Computer games/surfing 
  • Work-a-holic
  •  Perfectionist tendencies
  • Messy/disorganized
  • Habitually late
  • Habitual worrier
  • Co-dependency
  • Over eating/snacking                     

Directions:  Use 1- 10 half-droppers of HabitBreaker for 3 to 7 days in a quart of pure water, not distilled or tap. Drink over an 8-hour period until formula is gone.

Maintenance: Use 1-2 h.d. per day, as needed.

Sensitive?  A very small number of people may be hyper-sensitive therefore using this formula allows the release of chaotic electric to quickly.  This is not harmful! But can be uncomfortable (headache/feeling of anxiety) Slow the process to 1 half-dropper of formula (or if hyper electro-sensitive 1-3 drops) to 1 quart of water.  Or call for personalized directions.

Any of the SinglesLine formulas may be used together in the same quart of pure water and are safe for anyone at any level of health.

*Intuitive readings and information about the AltWaters™ System products are provided for educational purposes only.  The Food and Drug Administration has evaluated neither the information nor the products.  These products are created based on intuited information and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.  Consult your health care professional with respect to your health.                 



Additional information

Weight 0.9000 kg
Dimensions 2.0000 × 2.0000 × 5.0000 cm


There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.